Come work for a growing company. KHAFRA is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls and no third parties please. Resumes may be forwarded to hr(at)khafra.com.
Current open positions include:
Customer Service Representative, Aston, PA
Job Description: Provides prompt and professional service to clients/customers and supports the achievement of regional goals. Determines the nature of customer call requests responds with the appropriate course of action and documents all transactions by using the proper tracking processes and reports.
- Adhere to all customer contractual requirements.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and inquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a desire to provide outstanding service to customers.
- Create and maintain routine procedures that promote effective and efficient time management.
- Adheres to and promotes all company policies and procedures
- Performs and cross trains in other duties as assigned
- Complies and prepares statistical reports as assigned
- Ability to deal with conflict and difficult customers
- Pleasant and well developed phone skills
- Strong work ethic
- Clean background check
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute
The selected candidates will need to pass both a drug screen and a background check. These positions are open now and local interviews will be conducted.